This is me finally picking back up a 2018 project to design flexible and cheap RF frontend filter for rtl-sdr dongles. I've had the parts laying around for years but never actually tried for fear of breaking the ICs. I only have 10. 9 now.
I put down the tac'y flux, then I put tiny bits of old temp solder using a tiny conical tube on each exposed pad. Some was overlapping but I cleaned it up with tweezer tips. Then I did hot air just above the melt temp till it resettled. At first the nozzle was too close and I blew away some solder but I think enough was left. Unfortunately, as you can see, I don't think the bottom pin flowed properly. It might be time to get a cheap hotplate or something so I can reflow things evenly without burning the ICs.
[comment on this post] Append "/@say/your message here" to the URL in the location bar and hit enter.